How to Make Lemon Balm Tea
not just tasty, Lemon balm is known for its calming effect on the body and mind. Here is a guide to making your own Lemon balm tea.
- 2 teaspoons of dried or freshly chopped lemon balm herb
- 1 cup of hot water
- Heat the water: Pour the hot water into a cup or mug.
- Add the herb: Place the dried or freshly chopped lemon balm herb into the cup or mug with the hot water.
- Steep: Allow your lemon balm tea to steep for 5 minutes. You can steep it for longer if you want a stronger tasting tea.
- Strain: Once done, strain the lemon balm tea using a sieve and enjoy your homemade cup of tea.
It’s as simple as that! Your homemade lemon balm tea is ready! Enjoy!