How to Make Lemon Ginger Tea
With its combination of citrus, spice and warmth, a cup of lemon ginger tea is the perfect way to end a long day or caffeinate without caffeine. Here’s how to make it:
- 2 thin slices of fresh ginger root
- 2 thin slices of fresh lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey (optional)
- 1 cup of hot water
- Put the ginger and lemon in a cup or mug. Add the honey, if desired, then pour in boiling water.
- Allow the tea to steep for 4-6 minutes. This will allow the ginger and lemon to infuse into the water.
- Taste your tea and decide whether to add more honey.
- Strain the ginger and lemon slices into a cup.
- Enjoy your lemon ginger tea!
This simple recipe is a great way to boost your immune system, relieve stress, and promote overall well-being. Enjoy your delicious cup of lemon ginger tea!