Making Lemon Iced Tea
Lemon iced tea is a delicious, refreshing drink that is easy to make at home. This guide will show you how to make the perfect glass every time.
- One black tea bag
- One cup of boiling water
- One teaspoon of sugar
- Half a lemon, cut into wedges
- Two cups of cold water
- Filter the one cup of boiling water over the tea bag and steep for three minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
- Add the lemon wedges to the tea and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over two cups of cold water in a pitcher or large glass.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
Once prepared, Lemon Iced Tea makes for an incredibly refreshing and delicious drink. Enjoy your homemade Lemon Iced Tea with friends and family for an incredibly enjoyable refreshment.