How to Make Lemon Verbena Tea
- 2 tablespoons of dried lemon verbena leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of boiled water
- Add the dried lemon verbena leaves to a cup.
- Pour the boiled water over the leaves and steep for 4-6 minutes.
- Strain and add honey to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use fresh lemon verbena leaves if you can find them.
- For an iced version, steep the tea for a little longer and use cold water.
- You can add other herbs to the tea for flavor, such as mint or rosemary.