Making Lipton Ice Tea
- One tea bag of Lipton Green or Black Tea
- A cup of boiling water
- Ice cubes
- A teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Gently place a tea bag of Lipton Green or Black Tea into a cup of boiling water
- Allow the tea to steep for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy the hot tea
- Add a teaspoon of honey for sweetness, if desired
- Pour the hot tea in a tall glass and add a few ice cubes until the glass is three-quarters full
- Top up the glass with cold water, stir until the tea has cooled to your desired temperature.
- Enjoy your Lipton Ice Tea!
Creating your own Lipton Ice Tea is an easy and delicious way to cool down on a hot day. With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll be able to make your own refreshing Lipton Ice Tea in just a few minutes!