How to Make Lipton Ice Tea
What you’ll need:
- 5 Lipton Tea Bags
- 5 cups of boiling water
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 cups of cold water
- Bring the 5 cups of water to a boil. Once it reaches a rolling boil, turn off the heat. Add the Lipton Tea Bags and steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags. Add the sugar, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the cold water. This will bring the temperature of the tea down, making it more enjoyable to drink.
- Refrigerate the tea. Place the pot of tea in the refrigerator for a few hours until it has chilled thoroughly.
- Serve over ice and enjoy your homemade Lipton ice tea!