How to Make Lipton Ice Tea
Lipton Ice Tea is a refreshing and tasty drink that will add zest to your everyday routine. Making a great cup of Lipton Ice Tea is easy and fulfilling. Follow these simple steps and you will be enjoying your own Lipton Ice Tea in no time.
- 2 tablespoons of Lipton Iced Tea Mix
- 1 litre of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Optional – slices of lemon, ice cream, honey
- Step 1: Place the Lipton Iced Tea mix in a large jug or pitcher.
- Step 2: Pour the cold water into the jug and stir until the mix is completely dissolved.
- Step 3: Fill a glass with ice cubes, add a slice of lemon if desired and pour in the iced tea.
- Step 4: Add a teaspoon of honey or a scoop of ice cream if desired.
- Step 5: Enjoy your homemade Lipton Ice Tea!
It’s that simple! Now you can enjoy a cold and refreshing Lipton Ice Tea at any time. For a sweeter version, add more iced tea mix or honey. For a tangy twist, add a slice of lemon or lime. With Lipton Iced Tea, the possibilities are endless!