How To Make Lipton Iced Tea
Making delicious Lipton Iced Tea is easy and takes only a few minutes. With a few simple ingredients and some patience, you’ll soon be sipping on a refreshing glass of iced tea.
- Lipton Iced Tea packets (your preferred flavor)
- 1 Quart of cold water
- 3/4 Cup of sugar
- 1/2 Gallon of boiling water
- Pour the quart of cold water into a pitcher. Tear open the Lipton packets and add them to the water. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Add the sugar to the pitcher and stir until fully blended.
- Pour the 1/2 gallon of boiling water into the pitcher and stir. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice. Enjoy your Lipton Iced Tea!
Making Lipton Iced Tea is a great way to cool down on a hot summer day and enjoy a refreshing beverage. With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious glass of Lipton Iced Tea any time you want.