How to Make Lipton Sweet Tea
Everyone loves to enjoy a refreshing cup of delicious sweet tea, but it’s even better when it’s a Lipton sweet tea. Here’s a quick guide to make a great cup of Lipton sweet tea.
- 6-8 Lipton Tea Bags
- 2 liters boiled water
- 2 cups of sugar
- Start by boiling 2 liters of water using a pot or electric kettle.
- Add 6-8 Lipton tea bags into the hot water, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Let the tea bags steep for 3-5 minutes, or until the color of Lipton tea looks rich.
- Remove the tea bags and add 2 cups of sugar gradually, stirring until it is dissolved.
- Put the hot tea into a pitcher and refrigerate it until it’s chilled.
- You can also add lemon wedges or mint leaves if you like, and your Lipton sweet tea is ready to serve!
Making a Lipton sweet tea is very easy and you can have your own glass of refreshing sweet tea anytime you want. Enjoy!