Sweet Tea Recipe with Lipton Tea
Nothing is more refreshing than a glass of iced sweet tea and making it with Lipton tea bags is easy and quick. Follow the simple steps below to learn how to make Lipton sweet tea.
- 4 Regular Size Lipton Tea Bags
- 4 cups of warm water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of cold water
- Place the tea bags in a pitcher.
- Pour the warm water over the tea bags and stir slightly.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cold water and stir to mix.
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it cool.
- Enjoy your sweet tea with Lipton tea bags.
Your sweet tea is now ready to enjoy with friends and family. Add a few ice cubes and some fresh lemon slices for a taste of summer. Enjoy your Lipton sweet tea!