How to Make Loaded Teas
Are you looking for a delicious, easy and sweet beverage to make? Loaded teas are tasty and refreshing and incredibly easy to make. Here’s how.
- 2 tea bags of your favorite flavor
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes, optional
- In a large bowl, add the tea bags and pour in the boiling water. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey and brown sugar until fully mixed.
- Add the cream and milk, stirring until fully mixed.
- If desired, add the 1/2 cup of ice cubes and stir in.
Making loaded teas is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a sweet beverage. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes, you can make a tasty and refreshing drink. Give it a try and enjoy your nicely loaded tea!