How to Make London Fog Tea
London Fog is a popular tea-based drink made with Earl Grey tea, steamed milk and vanilla syrup. While some London Fogs contain lavender, the classic version was often made without. Making a London Fog tea requires just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time. Here is how to make a delicious London Fog:
- 1 teaspoon of Earl Grey tea leaves
- Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Syrup
- A cup of steamed milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- In a cup, add a teaspoon of Earl Grey tea leaves.
- Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and add 2 teaspoons of vanilla syrup.
- Pour steamed milk into the cup and stir to combine.
- Enjoy your London Fog tea!
Making a London Fog tea is quick and easy. Whether you use cows milk, almond milk, oat milk, or any other type of milk, this classic tea drink is sure to give you a comforting, warm cup of joy no matter what the occasion. Enjoy!