How to Make London Fog Tea
Do you crave the cozy flavor of traditional London Fog tea, but don’t know how to make it? You’ve come to the right place! London Fog tea is a creamy variation of Earl Grey tea that’s a fantastic way to warm up on a chilly day. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this comforting tea in minutes.
- 1 teaspoon loose-leaf Earl Grey tea
- ½ cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 splash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of steamed milk
- Place the Earl Grey tea into a teacup.
- Pour half a cup of hot water into the teacup.
- Add in the granulated sugar and stir until it’s dissolved.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract to the cup of tea and stir.
- Heat up two tablespoons of milk and steam it until it’s warm.
- Pour the steamed milk into the tea and stir.
- Enjoy your London Fog Tea!
Enjoying your London Fog Tea:
London Fog tea is most often enjoyed with a few drops of honey or a sprinkle of nutmeg. You can also use almond milk to give it a nutty flavor. Feel free to add any of your favorite toppings to make this comforting tea exactly to your liking.
Now that you know how to make London Fog tea, you can take comfort knowing that it’s only minutes away. Enjoy this cozy tea in the morning or any time you crave a little bit of warmth.