How To Make Long Island Iced Tea
Long Island Iced Tea is a classic cocktail that’s as refreshing as it is tasty! Its origins are a bit fuzzy and many people debate on the recipe, but this is the classic way to make an iced tea.
- 1 part Vodka
- 1 part Gin
- 1 part Silver Tequila
- 1 part White Rum
- 1 part Triple Sec
- 2 parts Lemon Lime Soda
- 2 parts Sweet and Sour Mix
- Lemon or Lime Slice
- Prepare the glass. Fill a glass with crushed ice, add a few drops of Angostura bitters, and a lemon or lime slice.
- Mix the liquor. Fill a shaker with equal parts vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and triple sec. Shake the mixture to combine.
- Add the juice and soda. In a new shaker, combine equal parts lemon lime soda and sweet and sour mix.
- Pour into the glass. Slowly pour the mixture from the second shaker into the glass. This will ensure that the ice does not melt too quickly.
- Garnish with lemon or lime. Add a lemon or lime slice to the glass.
- Enjoy! The Long Island Iced Tea is ready to serve.
Your perfect Long Island Iced Tea is ready! This cocktail is a classic for a reason – it’s delicious and perfect for summer days. Grab some friends, throw on some tunes, and drink up!