How to Make a Long Island Iced Tea
A Long Island Iced Tea is an alcoholic cocktail that has become a staple in many bars around the world. It’s a great tasting summer drink, made with a combination of varying spirits, soda, and citrus. Here is how you can make your own Long Island Iced Tea:
- Light Rum
- Triple Sec
- Lime Juice
- In a shaker, combine equal parts of vodka, light rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with cracked ice, cap and shake vigorously.
- Fill a highball or hurricane glass with ice.
- Strain mixture from shaker over the ice in the glass.
- Fill the glass up with cola, stirring gently to combine. Be careful not to make it too watered down.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
And that’s it! Your Long Island Iced Tea is now complete. With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy this classic summer cocktail. Barbecues, pool parties, and picnics just won’t be the same without it!