Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
Do you love the sweet and tart taste of a Long Island Iced Tea? They are perfect for sipping in the sunshine on a hot day. Here is a simple recipe for you to make at home.
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce white rum
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce tequila
- 3/4 ounce triple sec
- 3 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 2 ounces cola
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Add all of the liquors – vodka, rum, gin, tequila and triple sec – to the glass.
- Fill the glass with sweet and sour mix and stir it lightly.
- Top off the glass with cola to taste.
- Give the drink a final stir to combine everything.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a few cherries.
That’s all there is to it! With just a few simple steps you can make the perfect Long Island Iced Tea at home. Enjoy this delicious drink while relaxing in the sunshine!