Making the Perfect Long Island Iced Tea
The Long Island Iced Tea is a classic cocktail that has been around since the 1970s. The drink is a combination of several spirits, namely vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and triple sec. This unique mix of ingredients creates a complex and flavorful beverage that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Here’s how you can make the perfect Long Island Iced Tea:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz triple sec
- 2 oz lemonade
- 2 oz colas
- Fill a shaker or a tall glass with ice.
- Add all of the spirits in the following order: vodka, gin, tequila, white rum, triple sec.
- Top up with lemonade and cola.
- Cover and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a few orange slices.
And there you have it, your very own perfect Long Island Iced Tea. Enjoy!