How to Make Luzianne Sweet Tea
If you’re craving an old-fashioned cup of Southern sweet tea, Luzianne is the tea to choose. This simple recipe will result in a smooth, flavorful cup of sweet tea that’s sure to please.
- 4 Luzianne family-sized tea bags
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 12 cup capacity teapot
- 7–8 cups boiling water
- Add tea bags to empty teapot.
- Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and sugar.
- Gently stir to dissolve sugar.
- Allow tea to steep for 8–10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into glasses over ice to enjoy.
After just a few minutes of preparation, you’ll have a pitcher of Luzianne sweet tea that’s perfect for family gatherings. Enjoy!