How to Make Mango Boba Tea
Mango boba tea is a refreshing and delicious beverage that you can make at home! All you need is a few simple ingredients and a bit of creativity to make this tasty treat.
- 4 cups water
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons boba pearls
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced mangoes and sugar. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the boba pearls and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and let the mixture cool down.
- Once the mixture is cooled, strain the liquid and discard of the solids.
- In each glass, add 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
- Pour the mango boba tea over the evaporated milk and stir.
- Serve and enjoy your mango boba tea!
Enjoy your homemade mango boba tea! This tasty and refreshing beverage can be enjoyed on hot days or as a pick-me-up in the afternoon. The combination of mango and boba is truly unique and sure to satisfy any boba lover.