How To Make Mango Bubble Tea
- 5-6 tablespoons of mango puree
- 1/2 cup black tea, brewed and cooled to room temperature
- ½ – 1 cup Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons brown sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- Ice (optional)
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a rolling boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the tapioca pearls, stirring gently. Reduce heat to medium-low and let the pearls simmer for 8-10 minutes until they are soft.
- Drain the pearls in a colander and immediately rinse with cold water. Be sure to rinse them thoroughly.
- Transfer the pearls to a bowl and mix with 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar (or granulated sugar).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mango puree and the brewed tea, stirring until combined.
- Add the milk and honey and stir to combine.
- Add the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Add the tapioca pearls and blend until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and serve chilled, with or without ice.