How to Make Mango Green Tea
Mango green tea is a refreshing and delicious beverage that is easy to make. Follow this guide to make a perfect cup of mango green tea at home.
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen mango, chopped
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- Honey (optional)
- Place the chopped mango in a mug.
- Place the green tea leaves in the same mug.
- Pour boiling water over the mango and tea leaves.
- Cover the mug with a lid and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup with a fine mesh sieve.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
- Enjoy your mango green tea!