How to Make Marigold Tea
Marigold tea is an herbal infusion made from dried marigold petals, which are full of vitamins and minerals with medicinal properties. Here’s how you can make your own marigold tea.
- Gather one tablespoon of dried marigold petals.
- Put the marigold petals in the teapot.
- Bring a cup of filtered water to a boil.
- Add the boiling water to the petals in the teapot and allow the tea to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup using a fine mesh strainer.
- Add an optional teaspoon of local honey for extra sweetness.
- Enjoy your marigold tea!
Marigold tea has many health benefits, including reducing inflammation and helping to fight infections. Other benefits include aiding digestion, reducing fever, increasing circulation, and even fighting wrinkles. It can also be used to help alleviate the symptoms of PMS and menopause.