How to Make Matcha Green Tea Latte
Matcha green tea lattes are a sweet and creamy hot beverage made with matcha green tea powder. It makes for a delicious and refreshing drink that you can easily make at home.
- 2 tsp Matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or simple syrup
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup hot milk or non-dairy milk
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 teaspoons of matcha green tea powder and 1 teaspoon honey or simple syrup.
- Add 1/2 cup of hot water and whisk until frothy.
- In a mug, heat 1/2 cup of hot milk or non-dairy milk.
- Add the matcha green tea mixture to the mug and stir until combined.
- Enjoy your homemade Matcha green tea latte!
Making Matcha green tea latte is a simple and delicious way of incorporating the health benefits of Matcha green tea into your daily diet. With just two easy steps you can make a creamy and sweet latte that is sure to boost your energy and keep you going all day.