How to Make Meadow Tea
Meadow tea is a refreshing and tasty herbal tea that can be enjoyed hot or iced. With a variety of ingredients ranging from lemon thyme to hibiscus, it is a great way to get creative in the kitchen and make a tea tailor-made for your taste buds. Here’s how to make it at home.
- 1 teaspoon of dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 teaspoon of dried lemon balm
- 1 teaspoon of dried lemon thyme
- 2 sprigs of lemon verbena
- 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a teapot or French press, combine the hibiscus, lemon balm, lemon thyme, lemon verbena, chamomile, and rose petals. If desired, add a handful of fresh mint leaves as well.
- Fill with boiling water and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy. If desired, add honey or lemon to taste.
Meadow tea is a great way to enjoy the sweet and aromatic flavors of herbal teas in one cup. With a few simple ingredients, you can make a tea that is perfect for you and your taste buds. So don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with different herbs and flavors. Enjoy!