How to Make Medicine Ball Tea
Medicine ball tea is a popular herbal beverage that helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. The tea is made from a blend of herbs and spices, that can be found in most Chinese medicine shops, or even online. Making medicine ball tea is easy, and takes only a few minutes. Here’s what you need to do to make your own medicine ball tea.
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of licorice root
- 1 teaspoon of astragalus root
- 1 teaspoon of Chinese goji berry
- 1 teaspoon of red date
- 1 teaspoon of wolfberry
- Bring two cups of water to a boil and add the licorice root.
- Reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the pot and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a cup and enjoy!
- You can add a bit of honey or rock sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Drink the tea when it’s hot, as the heat helps to relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- If you find the taste of the tea too strong, you can add a few slices of ginger to help mellow it out.
Medicine ball tea is an easy and effective way to help promote health and wellness. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can make your own medicine ball tea to help relieve cold and flu symptoms.