How to Make Milk Tea
Milk tea is a beverage enjoyed all around the world. Here is how you can make it yourself!
- Tea of your choice (black, green, or oolong)
- Milk of your choice (whole, almond, cashew, etc)
- Sugar (optional)
- Steep the Tea: Heat water to near-boiling and add 1 teaspoon of tea for every cup of water.
- Add Milk: After the tea has steeped for 3-5 minutes, add milk to taste. Heat the mixture over medium-low heat and bring it just to a simmer.
- Sweeten: If desired, sweeten the tea with sugar or another sweetener of your choice.
- Enjoy: Pour the tea through a strainer, into a mug and enjoy!
Milk tea is a delicious and easy-to-make beverage that can be enjoyed at any time! With a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can make your very own homemade milk tea. Enjoy!