Instructions on How to Make Milk Tea
Making a cup of delicious milk tea is easier than you think. Follow the steps below and you will be able to make a tasty and creamy cup of tea in no time.
- 1 teaspoon of black tea leaves
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- In a cup, add the black tea leaves and pour in 1 cup of hot water
- Steep the tea for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Strain the tea and discard the leaves
- Add the sugar to the tea and stir until it is fully dissolved
- Add the milk to the tea and stir to combine
- If desired, you can add ice to the tea and stir to combine
- Your delicious milk tea is now ready to be enjoyed
That’s all there is to making a delicious cup of milk tea. Enjoy!