Making Milk Tea
Milk tea is a delicious beverage that can be made in a variety of flavors and styles. Follow this simple guide to make some delicious milk tea that is sure to satisfy any milk tea craving!
- 2 teaspoons of black tea
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of honey (optional)
- Brew Tea: Place the black tea in a teapot or teacup and add the boiling water. Let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk: Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the tea and stir until it is fully mixed.
- Add Brown Sugar: Stir in the brown sugar until it is fully dissolved.
- Add Vanilla Extract: Stir in the vanilla extract until it is fully mixed.
- Add Honey (optional): If desired, stir in 2 tablespoons of honey until it is fully mixed.
- Enjoy! Your delicious milk tea is now ready to drink. Enjoy!