How to Make Mint Tea From Leaves
Mint tea is an easy and refreshing beverage that is sure to make any day a bit brighter. The best part is that you can make mint tea from leaves, and with a few simple steps, you can enjoy a hot, flavorful cup in no time.
Steps for Making Mint Tea from Leaves
- Pour boiling water into a small teapot.
- Place 4-6 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves in the pot.
- Let the mixture steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into two or three large mugs.
- Add honey, lemon, or other flavorings, as desired.
- Enjoy your mint tea with friends and family!
Tips for Preparing the Perfect Mint Tea
- Use Fresh Leaves – Try to use fresh leaves straight from the garden or store. Dried mint leaves are acceptable but may not give off as intense of a flavor.
- Mix & Match – Experiment with different combinations and mixtures of mint leaves, such as peppermint, spearmint, and lemon verbena.
- Experiment with Sweeteners – Depending on how sweet or strong you want your tea, you can use a variety of sweeteners, such as honey, agave, or sugar.
With these steps, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious cup of mint tea quickly and easily. So, next time you’re looking for a soothing, aromatic beverage, whip up a batch of mint tea from leaves and enjoy!