Making Mugwort Tea for Menstrual Cramps
Mugwort tea is an age-old remedy for relieving the menstrual cramps that come prior to and during menstruation. Making a mugwort tea is quick and easy and a way to safely and naturally alleviate discomfort.
- 1 teaspoon of dried mugwort flowers and leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of honey or sugar (if needed)
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of dried mugwort flowers and leaves.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add the mugwort to the boiling water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and add honey or sugar (optional).
- Enjoy your mugwort tea while it is still warm.
Mugwort tea is known for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties, making it an ideal choice for relieving menstrual cramps. The tea also promotes relaxation, which can help you through those tough days during your period. You may also find that drinking mugwort tea helps to reduce stress and increase overall well being.
Overall, mugwort tea is an excellent choice for tackling menstrual cramps safely and naturally. Give it a try and see if it works for you.