How to Make Mullein Tea
Mullein tea is a traditional herbal remedy with a variety of uses, and is simple to make. Here’s a step-by-step guide on brewing up a mug of this herbal infusion.
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 tsp of dried mullein leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- A mug
- A tea strainer or cheesecloth
- Honey (optional)
- Combine the mullein leaves and boiling water in the mug.
- Steep for 5-15 minutes.
- Strain the leaves out with the tea strainer or cheesecloth.
- Enjoy hot or chilled, and sweeten with honey if desired.
Mullein tea has a mild and slightly sweet taste, and helps to soothe many conditions. Enjoy it as a caffeine-free wellness ritual or as an alternative to coffee or regular tea.