How to Make Orange Tea
Orange tea is a delicious and healthy hot beverage you can make at home using the seasonal citrus fruit. It is a great way add some flavor and freshness to your morning. Here’s how to make it.
- 1 orange
- 2-3 teaspoons of honey
- 2-3 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Cut the orange into pieces.
- Put the orange pieces in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the honey and the cinnamon.
- Once the tea has cooled, add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Stir and serve warm.
Enjoy your delicious orange tea and experience the citrusy flavor and aroma. The honey and light spice from the cinnamon add a subtle sweetness, and the lemon juice helps bring out the flavors of the orange. This simple and healthy beverage is perfect for starting your day off right.