How to make Oregano Tea
When it comes to herbal teas, Oregano Tea offers a range of health benefits. Aside from aiding sleep, boosting the immune system and improving digestion, the tea is a delicious treat that will definitely make you feel good! Let’s learn how to make Oregano Tea.
- Fresh Oregano – 2 teaspoons.
- Honey – 2 teaspoons (optional).
- Water – 2 cups.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a medium-sized pan.
- Once the water is boiling, remove it from the heat and add 2 teaspoons of fresh oregano.
- Let the oregano steep in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup and add honey to taste.
- Enjoy the tea hot or cold!
- You can also use dried oregano if you do not have fresh oregano.
- You can add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to the tea for an even more refreshing taste.
- You can also use other herbs such as lavender, mint or chamomile for a different flavor.
Making Oregano Tea is a simple task and requires minimal ingredients. Try making this tea a part of your daily routine and experience the wonderful health benefits it offers!