How To Make Palo Azul Detox Tea
Palo Azul detox tea is a popular herbal brew, known for its potential health benefits. The tea may help with flushing out toxins from the body, healing ailments and boosting general health. Making Palo Azul detox tea is a simple and enjoyable process.
What You’ll Need
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of crushed Palo Azul bark pieces
- Boilable tea bag
- Pot. Mug or cup.
- Place the Palo Azul bark pieces into a boilable tea bag.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and place the tea bag into the water.
- Leave the tea bag in the boiling water for 10-20 minutes. The time should depend on how strong you would like the tea to be.
- Carefully pour the tea into a mug or cup.
- The boiled tea may be served plain or with additional ingredients such as honey or lemon.
- Avoid drinking the Palo Azul tea more than twice a day.
- Do seek medical advice before drinking the tea if you have a medical condition.
- Be sure to read the instructions on the tea bag label.
Palo Azul detox tea is a simple, yet effective herbal brew. Making the tea is quick and easy, so why not give it a go and experience the potential benefits of the popular detox tea.