How to Make Passion Fruit Green Tea
Making passion fruit green tea is a simple and delicious way to enjoy a fruity tea. This recipe, which combines both tart and sweet flavors, can be prepared in a few simple steps.
- 1 teaspoon of loose green tea
- 1 teaspoon of dried passionfruit
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of water
- Bring 1 cup of water to a low boil and then remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose green tea to the warm water and steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried passionfruit and steep for an additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup and sweeten with 1 teaspoon of honey
Passion fruit green tea is a perfect choice for a morning pick me up, but can also be enjoyed in the afternoon or evening. This is a great way to add a bit of sweetness and tartness to your tea-drinking routine.