How to Make Peach Green Tea Lemonade
If you love the taste of tea and lemonade, then you need to try making peach green tea lemonade. This delicious and refreshing beverage is perfect for a hot summer day or any time you’re in the mood for something light and tasty. Here’s how to make it.
- Green tea: 2 bags
- Water: 8 cups
- Lemon juice: 1/2 cup
- Honey: 1/4 cup
- Peaches: 2-3, thinly sliced
- Ice: as desired
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the green tea bags and let steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Stir in the lemon juice and honey until fully dissolved.
- Place the peach slices in the pot and let simmer for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and discard the peach slices.
- Add the cooled mixture to a pitcher and chill in the refrigerator. Once chilled, add ice as desired.
- Enjoy and sip your delicious peach green tea lemonade!
Making peach green tea lemonade is an easy and enjoyable task. The combination of green tea, lemon juice, honey and peaches is delicious and the perfect thing to sip on a lazy summer day. Try it today and you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!