How to Make Peach Green Tea
If you’re looking to make a delicious, refreshing cup of tea, then peach green tea is the perfect choice! This light and sweet-tasting beverage is packed full of antioxidants and is a must-try for any tea lover. Making this drink is surprisingly simple – here’s what you need to do:
- 2 teaspoons of green tea leaves
- 3 tablespoons of diced peach
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Start by boiling 1.5 cups of water. Add the green tea leaves and reduce the heat to let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced peach and let it simmer for another 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into a cup and stir in the honey – this is what gives the tea its sweetness!
- Enjoy your peach green tea!
So there you have it – everything you need to know to make a delicious cup of peach green tea. This drink is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the sweet taste of peach. Enjoy!