How to Make Peach Iced Tea
If you want to cool down on a hot summer day, there is nothing quite like sipping a cold glass of iced tea. When you are in the mood for something extra special, try making some peach iced tea. Made with fresh or frozen peaches, it is a sweet and delicious alternative to traditional ice tea.
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4 ripe peaches pitted and sliced
- 1 cup of freshly brewed black tea
- 1/4 cup of honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Put the lemon juice, peaches, honey, and cold water in a blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth. This should take 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve. Throw away the solids, and reserve the liquid.
- Pour the liquid into a pitcher, and add the brewed tea. Stir to combine.
- Pour the tea into glasses filled with ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Your peach iced tea is now ready to enjoy! You can adjust the sweetness or tartness of the tea by adding more honey, or more lemon juice. For added flavor and sweetness, try serving the tea with fresh mint leaves or a sprig of rosemary. The mild sweetness of the tea pairs perfectly with the light herbal taste of these spices. Enjoy!