How to Make Pennyroyal Tea
- 1 teaspoon of dried pennyroyal leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Put the pennyroyal leaves in a heat-proof mug.
- Pour the boiling water and stir for a few seconds.
- Cover the mug with a lid or saucer and steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and discard the leaves.
- Drink it warm or cold with a bit of honey or lemon if desired.
- Use only organic or wildcrafted pennyroyal leaves for your tea.
- Do not use pennyroyal in large doses or for extended periods of time. Prolonged use can be toxic.
- This tea should not be taken by children, pregnant women, and people with heart or liver problems.