How To Make Pine Needle Tea
Making pine needle tea is a great way to take advantage of the amazing benefits that pine needles have to offer. It’s also a simple way to enjoy an earthy and unique hot beverage. Here’s a simple guide on how to make your own pine needle tea.
Gather Your Materials
- 3-4 fresh pine needles
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Sweetener (optional)
- Place 3-4 fresh pine needles in a mug.
- Pour a cup of boiling water over the needles.
- Let the mixture steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain out the needles, and discard them.
- Enjoy your cup of pine needle tea!
If desired, you can add a natural sweetener to your tea such as honey or stevia. Pine needle tea is an earthy, unique and caffeine-free beverage that you can make anytime. Enjoy your cup of pine needle tea knowing that you are benefiting from the amazing health benefits, including boosting your immune system and fighting against respiratory illnesses.