How to Make Psychedelic Mushroom Tea
Psychedelic mushroom tea is an alternative way to consume psilocybin-containing mushrooms, without having to eat them or handle their physical forms. This method of ingestion is gaining popularity, as it’s believed to be a more powerful form of the mushroom trip, while also being quicker and easier. Here’s how to make it.
Ingredients and Equipment
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Tea bags
- Large pot
- Small bowl
- Fine mesh strainer
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Grate your psilocybin mushrooms into a small bowl.
- Add one tea bag to the boiling water.
- Place the grated mushrooms into a fine mesh strainer, and carefully pour the boiling water over the mushrooms.
- Let the mixture steep for 20 minutes, stirring it occasionally to ensure all of the mushrooms are saturated with water.
- Carefully remove the strainer from the pot, and discard the mushrooms.
- Pour the tea into a cup and drink.
- Start with a low dose of 1-2 grams of mushrooms in order to gauge how your body will react.
- Drink plenty of water before and during your trip to stay hydrated.
- Make the tea in an area that is comfortable and safe.
- Try to relax and remain open to any thoughts or visuals that may arise during the experience.
Making psychedelic mushroom tea is a great way to consume psilocybin-containing mushrooms, as it’s easy to make and allows you to experience the full effects of the mushroom trip quickly and powerfully. Just be sure to start with a low dose and take all of the necessary precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.