How to make Raspberry Tea from Leaves
If you love the taste of raspberry but don’t enjoy it in its whole fruit form, consider making your own raspberry leaf tea. Brewing your own raspberry leaf tea is simple, easy, and can produce a variety of beneficial health benefits. Here’s how to make your own raspberry leaf tea from the comfort of your own home:
What You Will Need:
- Dried raspberry leaves
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Honey, or other sweeteners of your preference (optional)
- Gently crush the dried raspberry leaves with the back of a spoon in order to release their flavor.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the crushed dried raspberry leaves in the cup and pour 1 cup of boiling water over it.
- Let the mixture sit for 8-10 minutes in order to allow the full flavor of the raspberry leaves to infuse into the water.
- Strain the raspberry tea with a strainer, or simply scoop out the raspberry leaves.
- Add honey, sugar, or other sweeteners of your preference (optional).
Once the raspberry tea has finished brewing, it is ready to be enjoyed. The pleasant flavor of raspberry leaf tea can be enjoyed plain or sweetened, either way it is sure to please.
Because of its natural, tart taste, raspberry tea can be an excellent substitute for sugary soda drinks. Raspberry tea also contains a variety of health benefits, such as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. So, the next time you feel like having something sweet, why not try making some raspberry leaf tea? Enjoy!