How to Make Rose Hip Tea
Rose hip tea is a healthy drink enjoyed by many due to its high levels of Vitamin C and numerous other health benefits. Here’s how to make a tasty cup of rose hip tea with just five simple steps.
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of dried rose hips
- 1½ cups of hot water
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- Place the dried rose hips in a tea strainer or cup. Make sure the cup is large enough so that the hips don’t fall out when you pour in the boiling water.
- Pour the hot water over the rose hips. Give it a gentle stir and then let the hips steep for three to five minutes.
- Strain the tea. It’s important that you don’t leave any of the rose hips in the tea, as these can give it a bitter taste.
- Add your sweetener, if desired. Honey or sugar work well in rose hip tea, but feel free to choose any sweetener that you prefer.
- Enjoy!Rose hip tea can be served hot or cold, so you can drink it straight away or let it cool.
Rose hip tea is a tasty and healthful way to start your day. With just a few ingredients and simple steps, it’s easy to make a cup of this delicious beverage right at home. Enjoy!