How to Make Rose Petal Tea
Making rose petal tea is a simple and enjoyable way to enjoy roses. Rose petals can be dried or fresh, which makes them the perfect ingredient to incorporate into teas and other beverages. Read on to learn how to make your own rose petal tea.
- 2-3 tablespoons of dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 2 cups of water
- Bring two cups of water to a gentle boil.
- Add the dried rose petals to the boiling water and stir.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the rose petals for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the rose petals from the tea and discard them.
- Add honey to taste, if desired.
- Enjoy your rose petal tea!
Rose petal tea can be enjoyed hot or cold and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. For extra flavor, you can mix other herbs or flower petals such as chamomile, lavender, or jasmine. Enjoy!