How to Make Rosemary Tea
Rosemary tea is a delicious and aromatic herbal tea that is made from the fresh needles of the rosemary plant. This tea has many health benefits, such as aiding digestion, providing anti-inflammatory properties, and helping to reduce stress. Here are the steps to make it:
- One teaspoon of dried rosemary needles
- One cup of boiling water
- Put one teaspoon of dried rosemary needles in a teapot.
- Pour one cup of boiling water on top of the needles.
- Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy its earthy, sweet flavor.
- For a stronger rosemary flavor, use two teaspoons of rosemary needles.
- Add a teaspoon of honey or lemon to create a sweeter flavor.
- For a cold tea, steep the rosemary needles in boiling water, strain and then cool down with cold water.