How to Make Rue Tea
Rue Tea is a herbal tea made from the dried leaves of the rue plant. It has many health benefits and can be consumed in a variety of ways. Here is how to make the perfect cup of Rue Tea:
- 1 teaspoon of dried rue leaves
- 240ml of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Place the dried rue leaves in a teapot or cup.
- Pour the boiling water over the leaves and let steep for five minutes.
- Strain the tea into a large cup.
- Add honey if desired.
Rue Tea has many health benefits including calming anxiety and reducing inflammation. It is also a natural diuretic and can help to cleanse the body of toxins.
Now that you know how to make Rue Tea, it’s time to enjoy it and reap the benefits! Make sure to buy quality rue leaves from a trusted source as this will ensure the highest quality cup.