How to Make Rue Tea
- 2 teaspoons of dried crushed Rue leaves
- 1 cup (240 ml) of hot water
- Put the Rue leaves into an infuser and place it in a heat-resistant cup.
- Pour hot water into the cup with the infuser and cover with a lid.
- Allow the tea to steep for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and take out the infuser.
- Serve the tea with honey or lemon to taste.
- Do not use too much Rue leaves, as they have a bitter taste.
- Drink Rue tea sparingly as it may have mild laxative effects.
- You can also add ginger and cardamom to the Rue tea for added flavor.
- Rue tea can be enjoyed hot or cold.