How to Make Sassafrass Tea
Sassafrass tea is a herbal remedy believed to help treat many ailments including arthritis, gout, and digestive problems. If you want to make your own, here’s how to do it:
- 1 teaspoon of sassafrass root
- 2 cups of water
- Honey (optional)
- Boil two cups of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sassafrass root.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and discard the root.
- Optional: add honey for sweetness.
Once the tea is ready, it can be enjoyed hot or cold. Sassafrass tea can have a slightly sweet and pungent taste, and can provide many health benefits. Enjoy!