How to Make Sea Moss Tea
Sea moss has become a popular ingredient due to its high levels of minerals and vitamins. It is an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, and K, iron, magnesium, manganese, and potassium. Sea moss tea is an easy way to get all the nutritional benefits offered by this sea vegetable.
- 2 tablespoons sea moss
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup hot water
- Soak the sea moss: Place the sea moss into a bowl and cover with warm water. Let it soak for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse multiple times to get rid of any sand or dirt.
- Blend the sea moss: Place the soaked sea moss in a blender with the agave syrup and lemon juice. Blend until there’s a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a mug: Take the blended sea moss and agave syrup and lemon juice mixture and pour it into a mug or glass.
- Add hot water: Pour hot water over the sea moss mixture and stir.
- Enjoy: Drink the sea moss tea warm or cool, depending on your preference.
Sea moss tea is a tasty and nutritious way to get some of the benefits of eating sea moss. It is an easy and delicious way to incorporate this seaweed into your diet. Give it a try and let us know how you like it.