How to make Sea Moss Tea
Sea Moss is a type of seaweed that provides amazing health benefits, including immunity boosting and act as a natural electrolyte. There are various ways to enjoy Sea Moss, but making a cup of tea is a delicious and easy option. Here’s how to do it:
- 2 tablespoons of Sea Moss gel
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Start by preparing the Sea Moss gel. To do this, fill a bowl with water and whisk in 2 tablespoons of Sea Moss gel until it’s completely dissolved.
- Bring a cup of water to a gentle boil and pour it over the Sea Moss in the bowl.
- Add the turmeric to the Sea Moss water and stir until dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into a cup. If desired, add a tablespoon of honey for a sweeter taste. Enjoy your warm cup of Sea Moss tea.